Did you know that avocado has great nutritional properties?
Although many people have the idea that it is a food that gains weight because of its high-calorie content much more than other foods, its consumption in moderation does not make people gain weight.
Avocado is an excellent food that can help control cholesterol (HDL) levels, this is due to a large amount of fiber that helps satiate a person’s appetite and end constipation. In addition, avocado has detoxification properties that help control blood sugar levels.
Food is a very important product in anyone’s diet, even nutritionists recommend it as it provides about 20 essential nutrients such as fiber, potassium, different vitamins, among others.
Here are why you should eat avocado more often:
– It has a lot of Vitamin D, this vitamin is very important for the care of bones.
– It has vitamins A, C, B-6, B-12, and K, which protect the immune, cognitive and nervous system.
– It has folic acid, which is essential to consume during pregnancy since it gives both mother and baby important substances for health.
– It has a high level of Vitamin E, valuable for the functioning of the neurological system.
– Avocado not only has many benefits when consuming it but can also be used as masks applied to the face and hair, helping to moisturize and revitalize the cells that make them up, this provides flexibility and to the scalp re-structuring, repairing, and adding nutrients.
– This product has a lot of vitamin C that works as an antioxidant which helps prevent cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and other degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s or aging.
– Helps control cholesterol, regulate triglycerides and Omega 3 content, eliminates cholesterol that harms our body.
Doctors recommend eating avocados during pregnancy or lactation as it helps facilitate these processes by providing nutrients needed to make the fetus better developed and the mother can better nourish her baby after delivery.
If we consume avocados our health can improve, it can increase 5 times the absorption of nutrients beneficial for the good performance of the human body in each of its activities.
So with this information, we hope you include in your diet this delicious food for you to enjoy all its benefits.